Thursday, April 3, 2014

The packing has begun...

Thanks everyone for the farewell this morning and encouragement for my adventure. This is such a great opportunity and I will make the most of it....promise!!!  I think my bag will stand out on the carousel....thanks Nicky Dowling for your advice not to do a red or black case.....it was a no-brainer to go for purple and pink!!!

Decisions decisions....what to pack? I think I am doing pretty well considering I have a desire to take my whole wardrobe...I am away for 10 weeks after all.  Check out my efforts so far...
These are some of the gifts I am taking to help people remember me...

This is the hardest bit to decide on....outfits!!!! HELP!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Missing you already!! Hope you have the best time ever!! Love you! xx (Haha on my work blog thing so that's why you get a post from Miss Parkin)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey darling...it is the most amazing thing to experience. I think you could be the first Reggio Emilia inspired school in Napier

      Delete